Monday, August 2, 2010

In Pueblo and loving it!!

I somehow lucked out and got to bring two horses to Pueblo (I kind of just put the 2nd one in the trailer before I left), Wade wasn't thrilled about it, but he will survive. I also learned about a free horse, and convinced my parents to drive him to Durango, where we met for the family vacation. Now I have three horses, or as Wade would say, "three too many", but I am having fun riding them, and I found a pasture where they could be turned out and eat as much grass as they can find.
Wade and I have been driving a lot for appointments for work, we drive a couple hours everyday and finding enough work to keep up busy. So far everything is working out pretty well.
I also just bought a treadmill and am planning to walk/run on it everyday. I hope to get back into shape and run a marathon one of these days. I also have trained the dog to jump on the treadmill so he can burn some of his energy.

1 comment: